The Pre-Graduate Scholarship Awards at University of Southern Denmark is currently open. This is an opportunity for brilliant students who desire to study at Southern Demark for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The program aims to assist candidates who are going to register in the pre-graduate degree program at the university.
University of Southern Denmark – About
University of Southern Denmark was established in the year 1998. The institution offers world-class learning and is devoted to an uphold an international perspective. It provides a lot of higher level programs, including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
The university has campuses situated in Zealand and Southern Denmark . The school provides a number of joint programs in conjunction with the University of Kiel and the University of Flensburg. Their associates with the international scientific community and regional industries are sturdy. The University of Southern Denmark has constantly been rated as one of the best 50 young universities globally by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, and Top 100 Universities Under 50
The school is managed by a board comprising of nine members. Five of the members are recruited outside the university and they form the majority of the board, one member is nominated by the scientific staff, one member is nominated by the administrative staff, and two members are appointed by the students. The rector is appointed by the university board. The rector in turn assigns deans and deans assign heads of departments. There is no faculty senate and faculty is not involved in the selection of rector, deans, or department heads. Therefore the university does not have faculty governance.
Why the University of Southern Denmark? Students at SDU have great opportunity to progress their studies and learn novel skills. The school provides interactive exercises, information about classes, learning materials with personal statistics, and many communication tools.
Application Deadline: Open.
Pre-Graduate Scholarship Awards – Summary
- Awarding Institution: The University of Southern Denmark.
- Department: Neurology, Brain Sciences
- Study Level: Pre – Graduate
- Award Type: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: Foreign Students, Domestic Students
- Location: Denmark
Eligibility for Pre-Graduate Scholarship Awards
To be eligible for Pre-Graduate Scholarship Awards, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Nations: Denmark
- Eligible Courses: The scholarship will be granted towards brain/neuron research offered by the university.
- All research fields are qualified to apply.
- The project must be associated to brain/neuro research
- The project has to be translational
- There must be an existing cooperation between at least two units (KI, IMM, IRS, Psychiatry)
- The candidate/protocol has to be accredited by the Head of Department, the Head of Research, and SDU (upload approvals)
- The submission must be forwarded by the applicant – but under supervision from the supervisor
- The submission can be composed in Danish or in English language (if written in English, please include a Danish title)
- If already commenced – please include a progress report
How to Apply for Pre-Graduate Scholarship Awards
To avail Pre-Graduate Scholarship Awards, please follow the guidelines below:
- Steps to Apply: To apply applicants have to fill out the form and forward it as one PDF-file to email@example.com.
- Necessary Documents: Candidates have to provide the academic transcripts of all prior schools attended and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Prerequisites: Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree with relevant marks.
- Language Prerequisites: Applicants have to be skilled in written and spoken English language.
Benefits of Pre-Graduate Scholarship Awards
Recipients of Pre-Graduate Scholarship Awards will be offered the benefits below:
- The program will present educational funds for successful applicants towards their 2021/2022 academic year.
- A funding is equivalent to six months which covers the first part of the research year.
To inquire further about Pre-Graduate Scholarship Awards, please visit the official webpage.