Is it your dream to study in Poland? Poland Government Scholarships is a pool of opportunities for enthusiastic students out there! International scholars who embark on full-time studies in agreement with the rules relevant to Polish citizens are not to pay any tuition fees. However, fees are charged for additional studies, regulated in agreement with the Directive of the Rector of Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa. EU Residents, Swiss Confederation or EFTA member states can apply for the Rector’s Scholarship only – for the best students.
Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa – About
The Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa is a public university ranked 79th in the country with a vision to carry out scientific and didactic activities through the conduct of authentic scientific research.
Why study at Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa? Jan Dlugosz University partakes in vibrant research and many development initiatives, top-quality education, together with global cooperation that brings the most difficult hurdles for student enlightenment, open to culture, sport, art, and the world as a whole. The institution has a steady policy of refining the quality of education. It is an incessantly developing university courses and forming a progressively rich and comprehensive teaching offer.
Poland Government Scholarships – Summary
- Location: Poland
- Host University: Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa
- Available Courses: All
- Study Level: Postgraduate, Graduate
- Taught Language: English
- Funding Type: Partial Funding
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Application Mode: Online
Poland Government Scholarships – GRANTS & SCHOLARSHIPS
Foreign students can apply for the following available support funded under the Poland Government Scholarships:
- Maintenance grant
- Special support grant for disabled persons
- Aid payment
- Rector’s Scholarship for the best students
Foreigners Studying in Compliance with the Rules Applicable to Non-Polish Citizens
In agreement with the Directive of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of October 12 2016, foreigners who embark on first, second and long cycle programs in agreement with the guidelines pertinent to non-Polish citizens are required to pay the tuition fee of 6600 PLN per annum. The payment in made into two installments.
Benefits of Poland Government Scholarships
Recipients of Poland Government Scholarships will enjoy the following benefits:
- The scholarship holder is relieved of any tuition fees.
- A yearly number of scholarships is limited and stated by bilateral agreements.
- The award is given for the entire period of the selected cycle of study.
- It may also be awarded for a period lesser than the academic year
- The program are taken on a tuition-free basis; the award is paid every month during the entire duration of the academic year the classes are done, but for no longer than 10 months of the academic year.
- In justified situations, the payment can be done in one month where there are no classes held.
- The payment of the scholarship can be prolonged after finishing the studies, but for the duration of not over 3 months.
Poland Government Scholarships – Sponsor
Polish Government Scholarship is funded by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education via the Bureau for Academic Recognition and International Exchange within bilateral agreements.
Polish Government Scholarship can be suspended in the certain situations such as:
- The scholarship recipient repeats a given semester or the year of studies
- The scholarship recipient presence in Poland is not legalized
- The scholarship recipient lives overseas for over one month
International students schooling in compliance with the rules appropriate for non-Polish citizens are not eligible to any form of monetary assistance financed by the Polish Government; i.e. maintenance grant, special support grant for disabled persons, aid payment or Rector’s Scholarship for the finest students.
To inquire further about Polish Government Scholarship, please visit the official webpage.