Offshore Online International Bursary is an amazing opportunity to access the finest education in Australia, from anywhere in the world. This is with the assistance of the Offshore Online Bursaries provided by the La Trobe University in Australia. The program is intended towards the 2022/2023 academic year.
Incoming international students starting undergraduate or postgraduate program at La Trobe University online are eligible fits to apply for these scholarships. It will provide them 35% tuition fee reduction.
La Trobe University is a state-owned research institution of higher learning located in Melbourne. The university is among the 400 world best universities. The school was launched in the year 1964, making it the 3rd university in the state of Victoria and the 12th university in Australia. It targets to guarantee that their actions improve their university to overcome present issues and remain viable, and relevant as the world returns to status quo from this unexpected pandemic.
La Trobe is the biggest metropolitan campus in the nation, holding more than 267 hectares. It has two other main campuses situated in the regional Victorian city of Bendigo and the twin border cities of Albury-Wodonga. There are 2 smaller regional campuses in Shepparton and Mildura and a city campus in Melbourne’s CBD and in Sydney.
Why La Trobe University? The university has a rich batch of faculty that is much respected and addresses some of the most important issues. It has a co-developed Career Ready Advantage Program with notable employers so the students get a satisfactory amount of support in their job search.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2022
Offshore Online International Bursary – Summary
- Awarding Institution: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award Value: 35% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligibility Nationality: International
- Location: Australia
Eligibility for Offshore Online International Bursary
To be eligible for Offshore Online International Bursary, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Nations: Applicants who are citizens or permanent residents of a nation other than Australia or New Zealand are qualified to apply.
- Eligible Courses: All postgraduate or undergraduate degree programs available at La Trobe.
- The candidates must be fresh students, starting, or continuing international students schooling offshore online due to border closures.
- The candidates must be self-financed or funded students.
- The candidates must be studying online and must be offshore.
Benefits of Offshore Online International Bursary
Beneficiaries of Offshore Online International Bursary will be offered the benefits below:
- The program will cover about a 35% reduction in subject tuition fees of any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework undertaken by the selected applicants.
How to Apply for Offshore Online International Bursary
To avail Offshore Online International Bursary, please follow the guidelines below:
- Steps to Apply: The applicants must use the official online portal set up by the university for international students. Fresh students will automatically be evaluated for these scholarships.
- Important Documents: The applicants are expected to provide the following documents to the university:
- Graduate Certificate programs are important
- Masters degrees certificate is needed
- A certified copy of the applicant’s visa should be provided
- Submit academic record or transcript
- Submit personal statement
- Submit high school certificate
- And detailed CV
- Admission Prerequisites: Offshore Online International Bursary candidates must satisfy the international student entry requirements of the university.
- Language Prerequisites: The Offshore Online International Bursary applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- Pearson Test of English Academic –58
- TOEFL Internet-Based –79
- CAE/CPE – 176
Incoming foreign students starting undergraduate or postgraduate program at La Trobe University online are eligible fits to apply for these scholarships.
To inquire further about Offshore Online International Bursary, please visit the official webpage.