Douglas College specially invites students to apply for the Dr. Guangwei Ouyang International Education Entrance Scholarships. This scholarship award is projected to assist students during the 2022/2023 academic year. It is specifically tailored for students that want to study any undergraduate or graduate degree being taught at Douglas. Applicants from any country are eligible to apply for this award; the funding is a sum of $2,500.
Douglas College – About
Douglas College is the 84th finest academic intuition in Canada. It is a very large public college in British Columbia. The school motto is to engage in what they desire and be proficient at it. It envisages grooms dedicated global citizens with the understanding and skills to grow, invent and be great leaders in an evolving world.
Why Douglas College? Douglas College inspired its students to do what they love and get to a great height from it. The school offers academic experiences that are challenging and enlightening. It opens doors to lives of dedication, growth, and purpose. Students treat themselves with love and regard.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2022
International Education Entrance Scholarships – Summary
- Awarding Institution: Douglas College
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award Value: $2,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Location: Canada
International Education Entrance Scholarships – Eligibility
To meet the criteria for International Education Entrance Scholarships, entrants have to satisfy the prerequisites below:
- Entrants from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Available Courses: All undergraduate or graduate program.
- The entrants must make submissions to Douglas College.
- The applicants must show credible previous academic performance and activities in their school, community and/or individual growth.
International Education Entrance Scholarships – How to Apply
To win International Education Entrance Scholarships, please follow the steps below:
- Entrants are expected to use the student portal of the university to seek for admission.
- After the first step, they are to fill out a scholarship application form separately, and submit it here . All the aforementioned must be done before the deadline to get a chance at being selected.
- The applicants are expected to present these documents to the university:
- High school/college transcripts
- A valid passport
- Conditions for Admission: Entrants must be at least 17 old or hold a High school graduation certificate or a post-secondary graduation degree.
- Language: All applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELT S – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 83
- PTE – 56
- Duolingo – 110
- CAEL – 60
International Education Entrance Scholarships – Benefits
Recipients of International Education Entrance Scholarships will be given the benefits listed below:
- They will receive a sum of $2,500 for support through the study of a program of their choice at Douglas College.
Note: the school currently has 2 types of entrance scholarships accessible for Fall, Winter, and Summer semesters:
- Douglas International Education Regional Entrance Award: $1000 – 2000
- There will be no necessity for a different application. Entrants will get pass to be be evaluated after application to the university, and will be informed of this opportunity after an offer of admission has been sent.
- The opportunity is accessible to scholars from:
- CIS nations (Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Moldova, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan)
- Middle East
- Latin America
- Southeast Asia and South Asia (Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal).
- To secure a chance at getting this opportunity, applicants must have applied to Douglas College by the stated semester application deadline.
- Those who get selected must maintain an above average GPA (B equivalent or higher) and valid English language proficiency test scores (i.e. IELTS 7.0 and above, or equivalent).
- Dr. Guangwei Ouyang International Education Entrance Scholarship: $2500
- A separate application is necessary for this program. Applicants have to fill out the entrance scholarship form (PDF) by the deadline and email along with all vital documents to Douglas International.
- To be selected, entrants must have already applied to Douglas College.
- They will be selected based on their previous academic performance and activities in their school, community and/or individual growth.
- Scholars from all countries are eligibel for this funding opportunity.
To inquire further about International Education Entrance Scholarships, please visit the official webpage.