Victoria University is thrilled to announce that the Indonesia VU DGRSTHE Award is open. This a program structured to assist students’ research studies in Australia. The program plans to offer assistance toward the acquisition of new skills and use the program to establish more opportunities in the 2022/2023 academic session.
Indonesia VU DGRSTHE Award is accessible to all foreign students in Indonesia. The award funds Masters, Research, and PhD level programs in the available programs at Victoria University. The application entry is still open, but it is wise to apply soonest. Start by preparing all necessary document and write English proficiency exams.
Victoria University – About
Victoria University is a state-owned research university situated in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It is teaches courses in both higher education and Technical and Further Education (TAFE). In 2016, VU’s marked its centenary as an academic institution and its 25th anniversary as a university.
The university is ranked number 1 in employability and number 2 in collaborative skills in the whole nation. It is dedicated to provide and deliver best-quality and creative translational learning and research.
The university has lots of campuses in Melbourne Western Region, Melbourne Central Business District, and in Sydney. Victoria University has 6 research institutes, 7 research centers, 6 academic colleges, and VU’s Victoria Polytechnic (offering vocational education and training). It teaches courses at partner institutions all through Asia.
In the year 2018, the school became the 1st in Australia to welcome the block model style of tutoring for all undergraduate programs. With this Model, students study and accomplish one unit at a time in a period of four-week time frame (a block), working together in smaller classes. Persons studying under VU’s Block Model focuses on learning one unit every four weeks, rather than juggling numerous units and assessments at the same time in a semester.
Victoria University has small lecture rooms, which assures that tutors will be able to give individual attention to all students. The school has collaborated with many institutes and offers work placements with the goal of delivering improved and more attentive learning as well as teaching. In the outside world, graduates of Victoria University are assured exceptional placement.
Application Deadline: Open
Indonesia VU DGRSTHE Award – Summary
- Awarding Institution: Victoria University
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Master or PhD
- Award Type: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Country: Australia
Indonesia VU DGRSTHE Award – Eligibility
To meet the criteria of Indonesia VU DGRSTHE Award, entrants have to satisfy the conditions below:
- Entrants from Indonesia are fit to apply for the program.
- Courses: Master by Research, PhD degree taught are available.
- The entrants must be registered at Victoria University to avail the scholarship.
Indonesia VU DGRSTHE Award – Benefits
Recipients of Indonesia VU DGRSTHE Awardwill be given the benefits below:
- Tuition fees
- Living stipend
- Single Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) in Australia
Indonesia VU DGRSTHE Award – How to Apply
To win Indonesia VU DGRSTHE Award, please follow the instructions itemized below:
- Interested proms can apply for the program by submitting an application on its official online portal.
- Interested persons can apply for the opportunity here .
- Documents: The entrants are expected to present the following documents:
- Secondary Education Certificate
- Academic transcripts of all the previous academic Institutions
- Copy of valid passport
- Health Insurance
- Admission Prerequisites: Entrants are expected to possess significant previous education and its proof.
- Language Prerequisites: They must provide scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE – 58-64
- CAE – 176
- EAP – Level 6