Global Fellow Scholarship Awards at Bard College Berlin is a scholarship opportunity to assist students who dream of studying in Germany. All international students can take part in this application procedure. Potential candidates must admit to study at various Bard campuses while they go through their degree study program.
Bard College Berlin – About
Bard College Berlin was formerly known as ECLA or European College of Liberal Arts. It is currently among the top 305worldwide. In 1999, Bard College Berlin officially started running. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the school moved activities online during the spring term of 2020. This is a private, non-profit academic institution of higher education in Berlin, Germany. Professionals and Scholars come from all over the world; the language of instruction is English Language.
Bard brings together scholars and teachers from various areas and backgrounds. Their main areas of proficiency comprises of philosophy, literature, political theory, film theory, art history, history, human rights, and rhetoric. Furthermore to faculty members and postdoctoral fellows, the scholars are taught by a various guest teachers, who deliver lectures and take part in seminars all through the academic session.
Bard is structured as a residential college. The campus is located in the northern area of Berlin, in the residential location named Pankow-Niederschönhausen. Most structures were constructed in the year 1966 by Eckart Schmidt.
Why Bard College Berlin? Bard is very universal and diverse in terms of geography, class, culture, and economic background. The school exerts a lot of prominence on intellectual goal, deep thinking, creativity, and the connection between life in and outside the classroom is an essential feature.
Application Deadline: Currently open
Global Fellow Scholarship Awards – Summary
- Awarding Institution: Bard College Berlin
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Bachelor
- Award Type: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Location: Germany
Eligibility for Global Fellow Scholarship Awards
To meet the criteria for Global Fellow Scholarship Awards, please follow the instructions below:
- Eligible Countries: All international applicants are fit to apply for the program.
- Eligible Courses: AllBA programs.
- The applicants must show proof of monetary need.
- The applicants must aim to study at multiple Bard campuses during their degree
Benefits of Global Fellow Scholarship Awards
Beneficiaries of Global Fellow Scholarship Awards will be bestowed the benefits below:
- The entrants that will win this scholarship will be awarded monetary aid for a BA program at Bard. This funding can be renewable for around four years of study.
Steps to Apply for Global Fellow Scholarship Awards
To attain the Global Fellow Scholarship Awards, please follow the instructions below:
- Steps to Apply: Candidates can either apply through the Common Application or through the Bard College Application System. Candidates need to fill the Student financial Statement form and submit it with the admission application.
- Important Documents: The candidates are expected to provide the following documents to the school:
- Motivation Statement
- Graded writing sample
- Letter of recommendation
- Official transcripts
- Admission Fundamentals: All entrants must have a high school degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language: All entrants who are not indigenous English language speakers must ensure they submit proof of English proficiency at the C1 level based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
All international students can take part in this application procedure. Potential candidates have to accept to study at various Bard campuses while they go through the degree study. The scholars are taught by a various guest teachers, who deliver lectures and take part in seminars all through the academic session.
To inquire further about Global Fellow Scholarship Awards, please see the official webpage for comprehensive details..