The University of Sydney has presented the Engineering Processable Research Scholarships to welcome fresh students with the intention to assist Ph.D. scholars who are planning to go into research – designing a durable and flexible hydrogel with self-healing properties. Both international and domestic students are welcome to submit applications for consideration.
In as much as a candidate wants to apply for a Ph.D. study program at the Faculty of Engineering, they are eligible to receive this scholarship. Worthy students are the ones who have the appropriate academic qualification and have ensured to apply for an RTP scholarship before the application deadline. Benefits such as tuition fees, the monthly stipend will be awarded to the selected applicants.
University of Sydney – About
The core values of the University of Sydney are that it advocates for the beliefs that education is a right for all and that the essence of leadership is to impact and make lives better for all. This is a state-owned research academic institution of higher learning ranked 38th and 27th in QS Global World Rankings and Best Global Universities respectively. It has 8 prominent academic faculties and university schools; it runs Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral degrees programs.
Why the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney is renowned academia, which gets constantly ranked in the best 50 universities all over the world. It is among the finest universities that offer students quality education, research, student exposure, and graduate employability. UOS upholds outstanding merit in research and teaching and is exceptionally dedicated to assisting students all through the course of their journey at the University of Sydney.
Application Deadline: Open
Engineering Processable Research Scholarships – Summary
- Awarding Institution: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Study Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award Type: Tuition and Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: Domestic and International
- Location: Australia
Engineering Processable Research Scholarships – Eligibility
To meet the requirements for Engineering Processable Research Scholarships, entrants must meet the conditions below:
- Eligible Nations: Both Australian national scholars and international students are both eligible to apply for this award opportunity.
- Eligible Courses: Full-time PhD program at the Faculty of Engineering.
- All applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission to study under for a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Engineering.
- They must possess an honors degree.
- They must apply for an RTP scholarship.
Engineering Processable Research Scholarships – How to Apply
To win Engineering Processable Research Scholarships, please follow the instructions listed below:
- All interested persons are expected to log in to the university portal and apply for a PhD program of preference. Scholarship applications should be made here together with an RTP scholarship application, for which domestic and international candidates have to apply individually.
- Important Documents: Entrants are expected to submit the following credentials to the university:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Academic Transcripts
- Statement of Motivation
- Prerequisites for Admission: you should have e an honors degree (first-class or second class upper) or equivalent in polymer engineering and chemistry for or a relevant field.
- Language Prerequisites: The applicants have to submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) – 7.0
- TOEFL iBT – 96
- PTE Academic – 68
Benefits of Engineering Processable Research Scholarships
Recipients of Engineering Processable Research Scholarships will be awarded the benefits below:
- The successful students will be offered with an annual stipend equivalent to the University of Sydney’s Research Training Program (RTP) stipend rate (indexed on 1st of January each year), for almost 3 years, contingent on acceptable academic performance.
- As an international student will also have academic fees financed for 12 months.
- A tuition cost and a monthly stipend will be given to the selected students.
To make further inquiries about Engineering Processable Research Scholarships, please visit the official webpage.