The University of Tasmania is pleased to welcome passionate students to become a part of the Destination Australia Scholarships, 2022/2023 academic year. This opportunity is open to all international students who dream of embarking on an associate, undergraduate or postgraduate degree at The University of Tasmania. The application process is yet to close.
The scholarship covers both undergraduate and postgraduate level program(s) in the courses taught at University of Tasmania. The Destination Australia Program is driven by the goal to inspire, support and attract international and domestic students to study in regional Australia. This is in the bid to grow and develop regional Australian tertiary providers and it provide students with quality learning experience. The University of Tasmania is pleased to be a provider under the Destination Australia Scholarship Program and groom the best products of the society.
University of Tasmania – About
The fourth oldest university in Australia is The University of Tasmania. It is an Australian first-choice public research institution of higher learning, which is at number 303 among the latest QS Global World University Rankings. To meet up with the new challenges and opportunities, it is continually evolving and transforming.
Why choose University of Tasmania? In the academic world, the University of Tasmania is a well-esteemed institution that places so much value in academic independence, excellence, and honesty. University of Tasmania places importance on hands-on learning to better prepare scholars for their future employment. The University of Tasmania has an outstanding student support system.
Application Deadline: October 31 2021
Destination Australia Scholarships – Summary
- Awarding Institution: University of Tasmania
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Associate, Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree
- Award Value: $15,000 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: International Students
- Location : Australia
Eligibility for Destination Australia Scholarships
To be eligible for Destination Australia Scholarships, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Nations: All nationalities
- Eligible Courses: Associate, Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in any field is available at the university.
- Applicants must be starting studies at the University for the first time and enroll on a valid student visa.
- They have to submit high school certificates with a good academic history.
- Selection will be by evaluating academic merit and the written application quality.
- The opportunity is open to foreign students who are starting a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the University of Tasmania in either Hobart, Launceston, or Cradle Coast.
- To maintain this scholarship, beneficiaries are expected to attain a Credit (5.0/7.0) cumulative grade point average (CGPA) at the end of every semester.
- Beneficiaries must also remain registered at the campus in which they have been granted the scholarship to study (at least 75% of all studies must be done on campus), and preserve a valid Student Visa for the scholarship period.
How to Apply for Destination Australia Scholarships
To avail Destination Australia Scholarships, please follow the guidelines below:
- Steps to Apply: Applicants are expected to register and log in on the university portal to apply to the desired program. They are not expected to submit a different application for the opportunity.
- Necessary Documents: The applicants are required to submit the documents listed below:
- Academic Transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Country specific academic prerequisites
- Admission Prerequisites: International applicants have to satisfy the admission requirement of University of Tasmania before taking admission.
- Language Prerequisites: All foreign students aiming to study at the University must satisfy the minimum English language and academic entry requirements.
Benefits of Destination Australia Scholarships
Recipients of Destination Australia Scholarships will be offered the benefits below:
- The program will provide an award sum of $15,000 each year to the successful applicants.
To inquire further about Destination Australia Scholarships, please visit the official website.